Information Especially For Mentors
Do you want to be part of shaping the court’s future?
Are you an experienced member of the court with a lot of knowledge to share?
Do people naturally come to you for guidance and direction?
Do you think you can help in the following ways?
- Facilitating the Mentee’s growth by sharing resources and networks
- Providing confidential assistance to Mentees outside of their chain of command, allowing the Mentee to discuss work-related issues and other issues or concerns
- Challenging the Mentee to move beyond his or her comfort zone
- Coaching the Mentee on a particular skill
- Encouraging the Mentee to create and implement strategic goals
- Focusing on the Mentee’s professional development
- Sharing information about the NCBC Organization